St. Cecilia’s Original Mexican Fish Fry is going to look a little different this year. We will ONLY be taking online orders that can be picked up in our parking lot. The detailed process is listed below. Orders go on sale on Monday, February 1st at 8:00 a.m. Click here to place an order.
We are still in need of volunteers to make this year’s Fish Fries a success. If you would like to volunteer, please click here to view our sign up form.
Fish Fry Order and Pick-Up Process
All orders must be placed by noon on the Wednesday prior to pick up.
There are a limited number of pick ups available for each time slot. Some slots WILL SELL OUT.
Here is what you need to do to place an order on our ONLINE order form:
- Pick a date and time slot for your pickup.
- Let us know how many total meals you would like and then make your entrée and side selections. You get two entrees and two sides for each meal.
- Don’t forget the extras! Scroll down and choose any add on items you would like.
- Complete and pay for your order.
- You will receive a confirmation with your order.
Here is what you need to do to pick up your order:
- Arrive on our parking lot on your selected date and time slot with your confirmation number ready. You will only be allowed to check in during your chosen time slot. DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR TIME SLOT.
- You will check in with the attendant at the entrance to the parking lot. The attendant will ask for your confirmation number, name, and telephone number.
- Find a parking spot on the parking lot.
- When your order is ready, you will receive a text letting you know that your order is ready.
- Once you have received your text message letting you know that your order is ready, you can pull up to the pickup table and receive your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather at 314-351-1318 ext. 201 or email@example.com.