St. Cecilia Catholic Church is a popular wedding ceremony location because of its beauty and its proximity to Downtown St. Louis. If you are considering getting married at St. Cecilia, we encourage you to schedule a visit our church and, if you choose to have your wedding here, make arrangements as soon as possible.
Dates and Times of Weddings
- Weddings may be scheduled on Saturdays at 11am, 2pm, or 5 pm. Friday evenings are also available. Please contact rectory for available times.
- You may schedule your rehearsal on Thursday or Friday, depending on availability of the church and the priest presiding at your wedding.
- The facilities are available 1 1/2 hours prior to and 1/2 hour following the wedding.
- Requests for additional time may be honored for an additional fee. Please discuss with the Parish Secretary prior to your initial payment.
- The cost to get married at St. Cecilia Church is $1200.
- This amount includes the use of the building and the assistance of a wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding.
- The wedding room is a comfortable, completely furnished, and air-conditioned room, with full access to a kitchen area, refrigerators, microwave, and restroom.
- The wedding room is available 1 1/2 hour prior to the scheduled event only (see above).
- The wedding room can be used for dressing; however, there are no accommodations for hair and makeup.
- The priest preparing you must approve all music performed during the ceremony.
- Our organist, Tony Dolce (Anthdol8@aol.com, 314-449-1511), is available for weddings at St. Cecilia. You may also arrange to bring your own musicians, but please discuss this with the clergy when arranging your wedding.
- Standard microphones are available. The use of iPods is not supported.
Aisle Length and Runners
- Aisle runners are not permitted due to safety and insurance reasons.
- No flowers maybe used by the flower girls down the main aisle.
- Our parking lot is located on Eichelberger between Louisiana and Alaska.
- We have access for those with disabilities between the school and church buildings on the side entrance.
For more information, contact our Wedding Coordinator, Rosa Garcia at 314-351-1318 ext.204 or email@example.com. Rosa answers phone calls and emails in the evenings and on weekends. Please leave a message and she will get back to you in a timely manner.
Wedding payments and baptismal certificates should be mailed to the church at 5418 Louisiana Ave, 63111. All other forms can be mailed to the parish or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable Wedding Information